- Ethernet shield with wiznet W5100 ethernet chip
- Supports reading and writing mini SD / TF card
- Direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed
- The Ethernet W5100 network expansion module allows the Arduino to be a simple Webserver
- With Micro SD card slot, supports SD card up to 2GB, supports 2009, UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560, Nano, Duemilanove
Brand new and high quality.
With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to the internet.
Can be used as a server or client.
Directly plug puzzle board, no soldering required.
This is the latest version of the Ethernet Shield.
This Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online.
It is directly supported by Arduino’s official Ethernet Library.
It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.
It is compatible with the Arduino Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
Use the Ethernet library to write sketches that connect to the internet using the shield.
Fits all version of Arduino Mainboard,2009, UNO, mega 1280, mega 2560.
1x Adeept Arduino UNO R3 Board
1x USB Cable