The RaspArms robot arm for Raspberry Pi is designed for students or adults to learn robot arm control. This is a desktop mini robotic arm, which can do a lot of things, and can be controlled in more than one way. It’s totally open source so you can extend more self-defined functions and operations. 4 Axis claw makes the robotic arm move flexibly that can grab objects. Designed for beginners and professionals to learn AI, robotics, programming, and electronics.
The 4-DOF robot arm, gripper opens to 1.25 inches and 90 degrees, and the rest of the joints can be rotated at least 160 degrees. It depends on the user’s installation.
The aluminum alloy robot arm, sandblasting oxidation surface, strong & durable.
Suction cup design, using the vacuum cup, the robot arm can be stably fixed on the table to prevent the robot arm from slipping due to movement.
Mechanical structure and mounting design, easy to build your robot arm.
- Provide detailed video tutorials to learn how to use the RaspArms; Provide 3D video to show you how to assemble the robotic arm in detail.
- Multiple Control Methods – Manual control (Controlled by rotating the potentiometer knob); Remote control(Controlled by WebAPP on a cellphone, tablet, computer)
- Developed for robot lovers, the 4-DOF robotic arm kit is for Raspberry Pi 4 3B 3B+. Detailed manual(PDF) and a variety of interesting Python code routines are provided.
- PDF Download: https:/www.adeept.com/learn/detail-53.html
- Self-prepared Items: 2 x 18650 batteries + Raspberry board.
Aluminum alloy arm *1
Acrylic gripper *1
Suction Cups *4
AD002 Servo *4
OLED Screen *1
18650 battery holder *1
Rotary Encoder *1
4-Pin Wire *1
Servo Extension Cable *1
5-Pin Wire *1
Cross Socket Wrench *1
Large Cross-head Screwdriver *1
Winding Pipe *1
Other Necessary Accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, etc.)
Note: The Raspberry Pi & batteries are NOT included.